Adding a place to a Celiac Safe Eats city group is as simple as writing a quick Facebook post! Find the group page for the city you want and jot down some information about the restaurant, food truck, etc. (Step-by-step instructions.)
Here is the suggested information to include in your post:
- Name of the establishment.
- Address, including city, state, zip.
- A brief description of what you like best or what you think people will want to know.
- The Yelp link. Adding a link to Yelp inserts a photo into your post, and the link lets people go directly to Yelp for more information.
- Anything else you want to add.
Because I don’t get external symptoms I also include the number of reviews on Yelp that mention “celiac” in a positive way. But if you can personally testify to the safety, all the better!